An exciting Physical Education program operates under the guidance of Sue Hird and children have the opportunity to develop ball handling and motor skills, and experience many kinds of sports. The school conducts a comprehensive swimming program at the Kerang pool in the second and third week of term 1. Parents are welcome to come along and watch or assist with this program.
- Other extra-currucula sporting activities include:
- Rural District School Swimming Fun Day
- Water Safety Day
- Cross Country Run with the opportunity to compete at the Division and Regional level
- District Lightning Premiership competition
- Rural District Interschool Athletics competition